Overview Of My Google Ads Management Service
Google Ads is the most profitable and popular form of online advertising. It’s also complex, ever-changing and time-consuming. As a Google Partner and Google Ads Certified Expert I have the Google Ads management skills and expertise to manage complex PPC campaigns.
My Approach To Google Ads Management
My experience with hundreds of individual Google Ads ( Formely Google Adwords) accounts has given me the time to perfect my craft.
- Research & Discovery – You talk, I listen. I want to learn as much about your business as possible, including your target audience, your profit margins, and the lifetime value of your customers.
- Competitive Research – I come to the table with a healthy respect for the competition. Not only do we take the time to really understand your industry and who the different players are, we also use industry-leading software to research and analyze the digital advertising footprint of your competitor campaigns.
- Complete Account Analysis – The most valuable asset available to me is your historical account data or the historical data of your industry. I will go through this vast amount of data in search of valuable trends that will guide your strategy. Google Ads management without a deep historical and competitive analysis is simply not doing the job effectively.
- Strategy & Campaign Build – We take all of the research and analysis and translate it into an effective PPC strategy. With unrivaled attention to detail, I’ll construct campaigns that maximize profitability.
- Ongoing Optimizations– As your Google Ads campaign performance data rolls in, I will make changes where necessary. I’ll bring a proactive approach as I test new ideas and seek new opportunities for growth. Every client that comes for Google Ads management can see enormous improvements in their ROI if their campaigns were thoughtfully and analytically optimized.
Best relationships are ones that are blunt and, at times, brutally honest. But I understand that all healthy, honest relationships are built on trust.
There are many facets of trust. The most obvious is performance. When I’m kicking butt, you’re going to love me! But what about in the early stages when we have yet to prove myself, or if I experience a slump?
In that case, I rely on transparency. I’ll be obsessed with making sure analytics and conversion tracking are set up properly. If you need e-commerce tracking set up on your site, I’ll make sure it happens. If you need a way to track incoming phone calls, I’ll do that too.
I’m not here to make promises or excuses. Instead, I want to have proactive conversations with you and your team.
Results Focused Campaign Optimization
At the end of the day, it’s real people that are interacting with your ads, website, and brand, and real people are very particular about what types of messaging and advertisements they respond to.
Effective ads go beyond catching the eye of the user. They tell a story about your brand and showcase your value proposition. The imagery and design of a quality advertisement will communicate just as much relevant information as the ad copy.
The design of your website and landing pages is even more significant. A website should not only be visually appealing and clear in its’ messaging, but it needs to be optimized for conversion rate. When you are spending money on acquiring traffic, you need to ensure that you’re doing everything you can to convert this traffic into customers and leads.
Dedication to Growth
You’re looking for a Google Ads management company that will help your campaigns outperform the competition on an ongoing, consistent basis. I’m not looking to hit a home run in month one (although sometimes it happens!).
My strategy focuses on developing a campaign structure that can scale over time, that will generate organized data that can be interpreted with reliability, and working with you to grow your business via paid advertising and my Google Ads management services.
I take growth seriously, and if I can’t show you clearly why you’re money is being best spent with me, I don’t deserve your business. And I’m determined to deserve your business.
Premium Software I Use To Ensure Your Google Ads Success
The Google Developers API allows me to create and implement Google Ads scripts that help me analyze data and maintain campaigns at scale. I use scripts to consistently bid to desired positions and to build historical competitive charts that track how your campaigns stack up against your top competitors in the AdWords auction.
Google Tag Manager is a powerful tag management tool that lets me manage and optimize all the tags being deployed on your site. Tag Manager lets your site load faster, without interference, and it allows me to customize triggers in order to fire certain tags on certain pages. We also use custom containers that allow us to track user engagement, video plays, outbound link clicks and more. All for the sake of generating better data to better optimize your campaigns.
For enterprise call tracking implementation, CallRail provides an excellent solution at an affordable price. From tracking calls down to the keyword in your Google Ads account, to tracking calls from print ads, organic search and direct traffic, CallRail is a powerful tool that gives more insight into our ROI driven approach to account optimization.
I manage our enterprise content and inbound marketing campaigns for my clients. I’m a certified Hubspot partner, leveraging their platform for landing page creation, email marketing campaigns, smart forms, ebook and whitepaper development, on-site chat and much, much more.
I use Unbounce to create custom landing pages for my clients. Whether for traffic coming in through specific PPC campaigns, social media campaigns or just to promote a specific product or service, Unbounce allows me to create challenger variants of each page, integrate leads with your email marketing tool and optimize conversion rates each month through A/B testing.
Google Analytics is a massive piece of software that gives us additional insights into your PPC traffic, social campaigns, direct and organic traffic sources. I use Analytics to dive deeper into your data, looking for and analyzing statistical trends and behavioral patterns. I link your Analytics and Google Ads accounts together and make sure the integration is functioning as it should be.
OptinMonster is my tool of choice for exit intent popovers, slide-in forms, floating optin bars and more. I use OptinMonster to offer free, gated content to your visitors as they’re about to exit your site. I link OptinMonster up with Google Analytics and your email marketing tools like Mailchimp, Hubspot, Constant Contact and more.